15.8.10

Parcheezi's

Here in Parcheezi's, updating from my lapman on the bowling alley. I just bowled a 156 and 141, not too bad considering I haven't bowled in forever, but definitely leaves room for improvement. My corpsman buddies and I spend a lot of time here, since we haven't classed up yet. We are in the "SDCA" phase, which means during the week we go to classes on financial management and liberty protocol from 0700-1600, and then we have liberty until 2145. Weekends we don't have anything to do, so we usually trek over to the NEX, chill in the few different "clubs" on base, and eat a lot. Once we class up in a week or so, we'll have duty, real corpsman classes, tests every week, etc. So for now we enjoy the limited responsibility before the real work begins. Hooyah A school.

No comments:

Post a Comment