29.11.10

thanksgiving/last week of clinicals

Entering the last week of clinicals after a great 4 day Thanksgiving weekend. Sad I couldn't be home, but glad I had my navy family to spend it with. We spent Thanksgiving day at the "world famous" Brat Stop (www.bratstop.com), enjoying good food, great beer and of course football. Carbone's dad even won 2 lobsters from a crane drop game where you actually catch the lobsters. Yeah, it was kind of awesome. The rest of the weekend was spent eating and drinking around Chicago, including picking up the new TR book (yessss!). Only through the prologue, which details Roosevelt's African Safari, but so far its amazing. Today we were re-assigned clinical destinations, so I've said goodbye to the VA and hello to 200H. It's really more a class than clinicals though. Oh well, it should only be until Thursday, which is when we are supposed to class up for dental. "Supposed to".

Special thanks to Mama Dehn and Christine Perez for sending me super sweet delicacies! The south east wing of 129 is about to plump up for winter. Speaking of which, I could really use some PT after that long weekend... hopefully my next update will be in the dental phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment