14.11.10

wrigleyville weekend

Great weekend. Friday night most of our class ended up in Highwood, indulging in some Goose Island ales and karaoke at our favorite Irish pub. Saturday I finally visited the famed Wrigleyville with some shipmates. We had sushi and then saw Brian Posehn do standup comedy at the Cubby Bear, directly across from Wrigley Field. Hilarious show, I was literally laughing the entire time. After the show I got to meet him, and he told me that he likes Dream Theater, so all is well in my world. Today was a typical Sunday, filled with laundry, some studying, and "The Town" at Ross Theather. Great movie. Tomorrow is our LAST full day of class, and then its Test 12 on Tuesday and straight in to clinicals after that. Dental should be doing our clinicals with the rest of the class, but we'll see if they drop any last minute changes on us. I'm also planning on bringing some pizza to my last night of night study tomorrow, to celebrate all the good times we've had (pff). Our duties as EPO's don't end there though, as we are expected to come help the other classes on their night studies. If I can even remember what was on test 2!

So lets finish this exam and be that much closer to graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment